Outlook 2007 & 2010 for Primary Contacts
Step 1: Open Outlook
- Select Contacts.
- Right-Click your Contacts folder item.
- Highlight Share then Click Share Contacts.
- Click To... and select the users you wish to share your primary calendar with. Note: Your recipients must also be exchange users.
- Select the permissions options that you wish to provide.
- Click Send with finished.
- If you require the person you are sharing with to have Editor (read/write access) to your contacts, continue with the optional steps below.
Step 3: (Optional)
If Editor (read/write) access is needed, follow these additional steps.
- Right-Click Contacts
- Select Share
- Click Folder Permissions
Step 4: (Optional)
- Click Add...
Step 5: (Optional)
- Type all or part of the person’s name, then click Go.
- Highlight their name in the resulting list, click Add
- Click OK. You should now see their name displayed in the Properties dialog box.
Step 6: (Optional)
- Click the User you just added to Highlight.
- Within the Permissions Level drop down list, select the desired permissions level.
- Click OK.