To set up Outlook 2011 for Mac:
- Open Outlook and navigate to Tools > Accounts.
- In the Accounts window, click the plus sign (+) in the lower left-hand corner and choose Exchange.
- In the new window, fill in the following fields, then click Add Account.E-mail address: Enter your primary email address (UPN) for your Exchange mailbox.
Method: Select User Name and Password.
User name (use one of the following):
A. Type your mailbox username in Domain\Username format. To find your Domain\Username, login to My Services (see our article on My Services here) and click on the Edit Profile link. Your Domain\Username will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
B. Type your primary email address.
Password: Type your mailbox password.
- Outlook will attempt to determine settings for the new Exchange account automatically.For this step, the instructions depend on whether you have Autodiscovery set up:
- If an Autodiscover record is configured for the domain name, Outlook will determine settings automatically. You will get a prompt such as the one below. Select the optionAlways use my response for this server and click the Allow button.